innovatetrustorg Innovate Trust
Innovate Trust is seeking to recruit Team leaders to support Operations Managers in the effective management of a number of Supported Living Services. Responsibilities include providing support to Operations Managers in leading staff teams and promoting their professional development, supporting the Operations Manager in the day to day service delivery as well as the management and development of the service and implementing, managing organisational policies, processes and systems to ensure Service User’s needs are met to comply with service specifications.
The ideal candidate will:
- Be able to demonstrate leadership and team working skills
- Have extensive knowledge and experience of working within the care sector and/or with vulnerable groups
- Have or be willing to achieve a relevant qualification in Health and Social Care
- Be a positive role model, demonstrating best practice in order to maintain high standards
- Have experience of mentoring, coaching and supporting new employees
- Be able to communicate effectively in various forms at different settings and at various levels
- Be committed to promoting a person-centred approach and ensuring the participation and inclusion of the people who use our services.
All social care staff will need to be registered with Social Care Wales and have or be working towards the relevant training and qualification. If you are not already registered, you must do so within 6 months of employment. Innovate Trust will advise you through this process. For the Job Description and Person Specification please Click Here
To apply for this job please visit innovatetrust.peoplehr.net.